Be the Host With the Most!
As reported by the National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS), there are more than 1.5 million nonprofit organizations registered in the U.S. in 2019. This figure includes public charities, private foundations, chambers of commerce, fraternal organizations, civic leagues and many others.
Nonprofits, for-profits and other businesses are already planning for a busy 2020. Many of these organizations are filling their calendars with activities and events to drive business, bring the community together and have fun!
USLI’s Annual Host product is the perfect fit for many of these groups. Annual Host provides blanket, unscheduled annual liquor liability coverage for groups with an incidental host liquor exposure. This is a cost-effective solution for many organizations. But who is a fit for this product?
Examples of Annual Host coverage in action:
- An art gallery that has a monthly art exhibit with complimentary drinks
- A homeowners association with regular holiday events
- The owner of a box at a sports complex that is required to hold liquor liability
- A bike club that enjoys a few beers after a long day of riding
Key eligibilities include:
- Up to 36 annual events
- Up to 300 attendees
- The applicant does not charge for alcohol or carry a liquor license or permit
- Risks with alcohol consumption as an incidental exposure
This product differs from our Main Event product, as it provides annual blanket coverage. This means there is no reporting and easier account servicing. Annual Host makes annual coverage and renewals simple for organizations with low-hazard, low-risk events. With a minimum premium of $500, it is affordable for nonprofits and for-profit businesses.
Annual Host also provides several additional advantages for the applicant, including:
- Assault or battery coverage included for no additional premium
- Blanket additional insured can be added for $150
- No liquor liability deducible
- Maximum limits of $1 million/$2 million
This unique product, as a standalone or with a cross-sell opportunity, can be a great fit for many applicants. While planning is already underway for the new year, let’s not forget to offer peace of mind!
As always, thank you for your support and business.
Contact Eric Piersol
Underwriter – Travel | 888-523-5545, ext. 2339
Written by Emily Stones
December 5, 2019