Help Policyholders Be Better Risk Managers
The success of a small business isn’t something that happens by chance. It is the result of careful planning that includes a proactive risk management strategy, and USLI is here to help!
Our newly designed Business Resource Center website offers free and discounted resources that will help your insureds mitigate risk. Our goal with the new website is to provide our visitors with an enhanced experience, educating and enabling them to find what they need quickly. Our biggest improvements include:
- Cleaner, more up-to-date website
- Ability to find information much faster
- Improved usability for visitors
Though our Business Resource Center helps policyholders save time and money, one of its most important features is still reducing risk for their business. Here are some tools available through our Business Resource Center to assist policyholders in loss control and safety:
- OSHA’s free on-site safety consultation will help identify potential workplace hazards, assist in implementing an injury and illness prevention program and provide advice on compliance with OSHA standards. A safer workplace can help prevent injury and loss of life, improve employee morale and increase productivity.
- The Disaster Protection and Recovery Planning Toolkit may not be able to prevent a natural or human-caused disaster from occurring, but it can help a small business take action to avoid the most devastating damage to their livelihood. The toolkit will enable a business owner to develop a customized disaster and recovery plan to position an organization to better withstand a business interruption.
- Alcohol Safety Training prepares staff with the skills and knowledge to responsibly sell and serve alcoholic beverages. A well-trained staff will help minimize risk and protect the business owner from fines, increased insurance costs, loss of liquor license and more. Our liquor training is provided at the low cost of $11 per server and a 15 percent credit on the liquor liability insurance.
A safe business is a prosperous business. Give your policyholders the tools to better manage the risks associated with running their own business!
For more information on these and other services offered, please contact Draz Grce at 888-523-5545, Ext. 2506 or visit our new website at bizresourcecenter.com.
As always, thank you for your support and business.
Written by Cindy Woods
September 15, 2016
Contact Draz Grce,
Special Assistant to the CEO | 888-523-5545 Ext. 2506